For all you realtor music buffs, which one of these is your favorite theme song?
– Eye of the Tiger, Survivor – Because we all need to be pumped up before that appointment, much like Rocky.
– Burning Down The House, Talking Heads – Because we have all had listings that we wish we could have.
– Stranger in My House, Ronnie Milsap – Something we hope we never encounter. PERIOD.
– Homeward Bound, Simon and Garfunkel – Because there is nothing like home; or Simon and Garfunkel for that matter.
– Apologize, One Republic – When you have put your foot in your mouth and said something about home showing and finding a new home for that family heirloom. Sometimes it’s to late to apologize. It’s too late.
– Just the Way It Is, Baby, The Rembrandts – The market, is just the way it is… Baby
– One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer, George Thorogood – We might have all of the above after a stressful day on the job.
– Ride Like the Wind, Christopher Cross – Because there are days everything is going according to plan and we are riding like the wind. (da, da, da, da)
– Boondocks, Little Big Town – “Mr. Buyer” wants to look where?
– Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning), Vertical Horizon – By far, the best job I’ve ever had.