Articles by Kellie
Latest Inman Articles
What to do before, during and after your first listing appointment
These red flags or signs of preparedness can help agents determine whether a lead is ready for the green light
A list of five forbidden mistakes real estate agents and their clients should not make in a seller’s home.
– Get these new homeowners started out on the right foot
– You’re expected to remain cool in every scenario
– What they don’t know, but are desperate to find out
– Respect and high-quality customer service goes a long way
– Plus outside-the-box Marketing Ideas and Examples
– The reality of real estate can be unpredictable
– Negotiating is all about give and take
– Strong leadership helps buyers stay the course
– In this ever changing market, showing customers our worth is vital to our business
– Kellie looks back to when she was a new agent and gives some advice
– It isn’t always easy, but the golden rule must apply in real estate relationships
– What buyers should know before making the decision to buy
– How to keep calm and carry on
Albuquerque Journal Articles
– Add value to your home and enjoy your efforts while you sell it
– Your life is on display when you are selling your home. These tips will keep you safe.
– Don’t put yourself at risk with these mistakes when it comes to listing your home for sale.
– Choosing the right real estate agent can make all the difference.
A home inspection is an important part of the home buying process.
Homeownership is rewarding and for many, considered the american dream.