Momo the Bulldog offers her version of the real estate professions most used phrases.
Cliche – a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought. If real estate agents were Bulldogs, some of our common phrases might be:
- Just sold my 10th doghouse. #Ilovemyjob
- 8 am- brekkie, 10 am – bone, 3 pm, – dig up plants, 8 pm – eat bathroom rug. #busyday
- The greatest gift I can receive is your referral, whoops, I mean treat. #peopleloveme
- I’m the best. I told eveyone on Dogbook. #mymomsaidso
- Work with me. I’m a bullish negotiator. #workinghardformyclients